Good Evening Angels - Soul Reflections
Inner Power In Students (Part-1)
Students at the brink of exams or results always have two choices - to remain calm or create chaos. Their inner emotional power determines what they choose. Emotionally empowered students bravely face any exam, whether in academics or personal life.
Today the focus is chiefly on physical aspects like physical health, admission in the best institute, long study hours, and diet. Emotional health is ignored, leading to creation of stress, anxiety, fear, even disinterest in studies.
Let us explore ways to increase inner power in students before and during exams.
1. Wake up early and do simple breathing exercises. Thereafter make the most of morning hours to study as a fresh mind has the highest absorption power. Go to bed early at night. Staying up late is not wise, as a tired mind takes longer to grasp or retain information.
2. Before studying and before writing an exam, connect to God to take His power and blessings.
3. Prepare affirmations such as - "I am a powerful, knowledgeful student. I follow discipline in my study routine. My concentration, memory and grasping abilities are excellent. I learn everything with respect and interest. My performance in the coming exams will be the best." items that can see through to wear of the prom
4. Repeat the affirmations 3 times as the first thoughts in the morning. Do not dilute them with doubts or negativity. Revise them after every hour. At night, go to sleep with these as last thoughts.
5. When pausing to revise affirmations, check the quality of thoughts. Stop and change negative or waste thoughts to prevent leakage of energy.
6. Stay away from distractions of every kind. Negative conversations, conflicts and gossip deplete the inner power needed for studies.
7. During study breaks, do not consume negative information. Listen, watch or read positive information. It increases inner power.
8. Remember: Peace is our internal creation, exam is an external event. So exam or hard work never causes stress. Our thoughts of anxiety or fear causes it.
Tomorrow we will look at how to face exam results with stability.